Machine for laminating flat glass with EVA. The oven consists of a heating chamber where the housing is provided for a plane or a multi-storey system for increased production.The glass loading and unloading system works by extracting the plane of an outer rail or through the use of a hydraulic platform for the multi-storey system.An integral part of the system is an oil vacuum pump, connected to the silicone bag on the plane, by means of high temperature resistant silicone tubing and related attachments to make the vacuum required for the lamination of glass.
Inside the heating chamber, the thermal cycle occurs through a hot air convection system which distributes the heat evenly throughout the chamber and across the surface of the glass. The glass loading and unloading system works by extracting individual planes using a hydraulic platform.
An oil vacuum pump, connected to silicone bags at each individual plane, by means of high temperature resistant silicone tubing and related attachments to create the vacuum required for the lamination of glass Hot air convection system which distributes the heat evenly throughout the chamber and across the surface of the glass.
- Control of individual heating zones interfaced with thermocouples data
- Automatic heating zone management in order to avoid overheating
- Indipendent control of the conveyor’s motors for the heating section and quench section
- Ventilator in powered by DC motors, with an electronic speed control, that provides considerable energy savings
- Software completely managed by Siemens PLC
- Tele-service system, which allows MAPPI to check quickly the conditions of the furnace
The machine will be installed at your site by our technicians.
The technicians provide training of your staff for a proper use and maintenance of the plant .
The first test will be made at our place.
Mappi International will provide technical and equipment needed for the proper functioning of the systems.
The final acceptance will take place at your place.